Now a days we have harmful chemicals in our everyday live.
We breathe them constantly, coming from vehicles, factories etc.
We touch them all the time, our phones, tablets etc.
We eat them, consuming non-bio products,
and we clean our house with them! Why?
It is time to start making some changes to this, maybe start eating bio, and taking the bus to work every day.
As for the cleaning materials, you may think that there is no alternative, natural cleaning products are way to expensive and it is no worth it.
Well, today I’d like to introduce you to the many benefits of one single product. One single product with which you can clean most of your house, and to top it off it might be the cheapest cleaning product you ever bought!
The properties of Vinegar
Vinegar is indeed a chemical substance but it is not offensive to us nor to the environment.
It is totally safe for you to use all around your home, in the kitchen, in the bathroom, even around your kids, it won’t cause any health issues.
Because it is acid you can use it to dissolve mineral deposits.
It is also considered a very effective antibacterial against mould and bacteria, so it is great to use in the bathroom or other humid areas of your home.
What can you use Vinegar for?
- You can use vinegar to polish brass or bronze, simply spray the surface with vinegar and rub with a glass cloth.
- You can make your stainless steel really shiny by cleaning it with vinegar as mentioned above.
- You can remove odours from a room, pour vinegar in few small containers and place them overnight around the room. In the morning, the room will be all fresh and it won’t smell like vinegar.
- You can remove carpet spills by soaking up as much of the spill as possible with a sponge or a towel. Then spray ½ water to ½ vinegar, let it sit for a couple of minutes and then blot with a sponge. Repeat as needed.
- You can clean your windows without leaving any marks by spraying ½ part water to ½ part vinegar and drying them with a microfiber cloth.
- You can remove soap build up from the faucet by cleaning with 1 part salt to 4 parts vinegar
- You can keep ants away from the kitchen by spraying vinegar along the doorways and windowsill, and any other surfaces ants may appear on.
- You can remove coffee stains by rubbing the stain with salt and vinegar.
- You can clean and disinfect wooden cutting boards by cleaning it with vinegar.
- You can clean your kettle by boiling some vinegar in it. You can also use the boiled vinegar to stop odours from the drain by pouring it under the drain.
I hope you found this useful and have some more ideas on how to use such a simple product in your everyday life.
And don’t hesitate to call us if you just want us to do it for you!